The Advisory Board includes senior corporate executives spanning industry, government, and academia.
- Mr. Don Barlow, Principal Architect, HOSTING, Inc.
- Dr. Arden Bement, Former Chief Global Affairs Officer & David A. Ross Distinguished Professor of Nuclear Engineering-Purdue University, Director-National Science Foundation, Director-NIST and Director-Defense Research & Engineering/OSD-DoD
- Honorable Jay M. Cohen (RADM-Ret.), Principal-Chertoff Group; Former Chief of Naval Research and DHS Under Secretary-S&T
- Dr. Aaron Ferguson, Deputy Technical Director – Enterprise Discovery Operations, National Security Agency
- Ms. Cynthia Frick, Senior Vice President & Senior Architect Manager-Global Information Security, Bank of America
- Ms. Deborah Gracio, Director, National Security Program Development Office, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Ms. Priscilla Guthrie, ITSD Fellow at the Institute for Defense Analyses; Former Special Command Advisor, U.S. Cyber Command
- Mr. Jim Jamieson, Director of Strategy & Transformation, NNSA National Security Campus-Kansas City
- Mr. Stephen Kelly, Former Senior Vice President-Battelle Memorial Institute & President-Battelle Contract Research
- Dr. Dale Klein, Associate Vice Chancellor for Research-The University of Texas System; Former Assistant to the Secretary of Defense-Nuclear, Chemical, & Biological, reporting to the Secretary of Defense & Chairman-Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Dr. Victor Lawrence, Professor, Stevens Institute of Technology; IEEE Fellow; NAE Member
- Mr. Bill Leigher (RADM-Ret.), Director-Advanced Solutions, Raytheon; Former Director-Warfare Integration for Information Dominance N2/N6 (Intelligence & Operations)/ OPNAV Staff for the Chief of Naval Operations and Founding Deputy Commander-U.S. Fleet Cyber Command/U.S. 10th Fleet
- Mr. John McDonald, Smart Grid Business Development Leader, GE Energy Connections’ Grid Solutions business; Former President,IEEE Power & Energy Society; CIGRE U.S. National Committee VP,Technical Activities; Smart Grid Consumer Collaborative Board Chair
- Mr. Anthony Morrone, Chief Information Security Officer, DuPont
- Ms. Beth Musumeci, Vice President-Cybersecurity, GE Healthcare
- Dr. Paul Nielson (Maj. Gen.-Ret.), Director-Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie-Mellon University; Former Commander-Air Force Research Laboratory
- Mr. Jim Scopis, Senior Vice President-Global Information Security (GIS), Bank of America
- Mr. Eric Smith, Executive Director-Global Technology and Director-Head of Supplier Assurance Services, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Mr. Tom Thomas (Lt. Gen.-Ret.), Senior Vice President-Bank of America; Former Commander-DE Air National Guard, Assistant to the Commander-U.S. Cyber Command and Director-NSA